Smoked Salmon Crostini
Need pick-me-up up to boost your day?
Try this simple and quick Smoked Salmon Crostini recipes!
Only need less than 10 minutes and you’ll be sipping the delicious Smoked Salmon Crostini like a boss! 🍣✨
Have a good day! ❤️
𝑺𝒎𝒐𝒌𝒆𝒅 𝑺𝒂𝒍𝒎𝒐𝒏 𝑪𝒓𝒐𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒊
3 tbsp Bali Dairy’s Sour Creme
Smoked salmon (thinly sliced)
1/2 baguette (sliced)
1 tbsp chopped dill
1 tsp chopped garlic
Ground black pepper
Fresh dill & sliced lemon to garnish
How to make :
- Put 3 tbsp of sour creme in a bowl and whisk it well.
- Add 1 tbsp of chopped garlic, ground black pepper & salt to taste. Whisk it again until all the ingredients have fully incorporated.
- Prepare the sliced baguette and put the smoked salmon on the top.
- Add the dill sour creme dressing on top of the smoked salmon.
- Garnish with fresh dill & sliced lemon.
- Finally, smoked salmon crostini with dill sour creme ready to serve.